Monday, March 10, 2014

Fake Christopher Columbus Castle (February 17, 2014)

Sorry I don´t have my journal or agenda with me so I don´t have much to write today. For P-day today we went to some fake Christopher Columbus castle in Benalmádena which was pretty lame but whatev. Yesterday at Church Elder England and I did the confirmations for the kids. We thought the Bishopric was going to do it but when we got up there they asked which of us would do it. I confirmed Claudia, and Elder England confirmed Lorenzo. The mother of the kids was there as well as the grandpa and their super inactive grandma. They all stayed for all three hours and I asked the mom after if she enjoyed it and she said "the truth is that I liked it a lot. I feel really good". So hopefully that means she wants to get baptized. 

So I bought a mate cup to make the Argentinian drink called mate. It cost me like $15, and then yesterday after church we stayed in Málaga because we had a stake meeting at 5 and we didnt want to go back to Torremolinos. So we brought food with us (and my mate cup) to eat at the Málaga Elder´s piso, but during church someone stole it from the refrigerator!!!11 I was really upset. All our food (and mate) was gone. But o well. I´ll just have to buy another.

Elder England and I are staying together for another transfer. We had interviews with President Thursday and he told us we were staying together. We´re super excited about this transfer. We have a goal to have 5 baptisms. 

I really can´t think of anything else exciting happening.

O yeah our baptism this weekend didn´t happen because our investigator had to go to Holland for a week and didn´t get back until Saturday afternoon. But now it´s planned for this saturday, along with another investigator was have named Christian. Answered prayers.

I think that´s about it. You should let dad know that I´m turning 23, not 22 [OK, really? it was a quick slip while texting at, like 5am]. 

Hope everything is going well!


Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment