Friday, January 31, 2014

Lots of "Good-Bye" visits in Chiclana (January 13, 2014)

It seems like every [strange] guy we pass we stop because my comp has taught him before. There´s a ton of work to do.

Elder England is good. He seems like a good guy and is nice. He´s from centerville, utah. 
 
O yeah my address is: calle Tiepolo 2, 2F Torremolinos 29630, Málaga, Espana

The piso is nice I guess. bigger than my last one. The ward is big. We had 3 investigators at Church so I kind of had to [hang with] them and I couldn't meet many [members]. One of the investigators is an older ...british man who [may be] the grumpiest person in the world. 

Your Flake [Laura] friend´s daughter [Haley Flake] is in my zone. She is in Malaga 1st ward so we meet at the same time in the same building. She is a SHE [Sister Training Leader]. The district as a whole is really struggling. Every area needs to do a lot of finding. We talked to the Bishop who lives in Torremolinos and asked him where he would go to find good members if he were a missionary and he gave us some good suggestions. Because really the only place the missionaries before me worked was in the center which is where our piso is and where all the foreigners and really poor people live. So we need to branch out and find families and real residences.
 
This place [right where we live] is kind of like those really trashy parts of las vegas.

But, honestly, I´m excited to be here. There are people we can find. And the ward is more or less strong. Tomorrow I get to go to the mission home for some training and I will get to see Elder Buckway and Elder Vosters before he finishes his mission!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment